If you are receiving an error 16 this doesn't necessarily indicate an underlying problem with the board. In order to help evaluate this issue, please:
- Send us diagnostics from the app.
- Turn your board off and back on, and try riding again to see if you get another error 16 alert.
- If not, your problem should be solved.
- If you do get another error 16 alert, please send us another diagnostic from the app
We’ll do our best to troubleshoot this remotely and send us an email by clicking on submit a request on the top right. Upon receiving your second set of diagnostic, we will evaluate the case and communicate with you the next steps..
Below are instructions on how to send diagnostics -
- Connect to the app with a smart device through the “My Boards” page.
- Be sure your app has access to Wi-Fi.
- Once connected, click on the gear icon to access the board stats.
- When you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see a banner reading “DIAGNOSTICS”.
- Please tap the banner, then “SEND DIAGNOSTICS” and it will give you an option to comment on the diagnostics.
- Please type a comment with your full name, email address, and board serial number.
Once you have submitted diagnostics, please reply to this email with the time it was sent and include your ten-digit Onewheel serial number.
(Please allow one to two business days to review diagnostics)
We will do our best to get you back riding in no time!